Why Choose Us?
In partnership with an informed and cooperative home environment, students bloom to become lively, engaged, self-motivated, confident, creative, responsible, and caring individuals.
High admission rate to the country’s top three universities.
Complete Bona Fide Montessori Programs within the school system offering:
• Infant Community Program (14 months to below 3 years old)
• Casa Program (3 to 6 years old)
• Elementary Program (6 to 12 years old)
• Erdkinder Adolescent Program (12 to 18 years old)
Adherence to the standards set by the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) with school proponents formally trained in all levels of the Montessori Spectrum from Infancy to Adolescence
• The Abba’s Orchard Teachers go through a 2-year intensive in-house training and internship program.
• Very low teacher turnover.
• Inspiring Prepared Environments from Infancy to Adolescence.
• The first and only Montessori Farm Campus environment in Asia-Pacific.
A Montessori School System that is in twelve (12) locations in 8 major hubs of the Philippine Archipelago:
• Blue Ridge, Quezon City
• Mckinley Hill, Ft Bonifacio, Taguig City
• Bayani Road, Taguig City
• Vista Alabang, Las Piñas City
• Antipolo City
• Cebu City – Magsaysay
• Cebu City – Tandang Sora
• Davao City – Obrero
• Davao City – RGA
• Cagayan de Oro City
• Sta Rosa City
• La Granja Estates, Bukidnon